Monopoly Megaways is an exciting six-reel video slot game developed by Big Time Gaming. With the popular Megaways mechanic, this game offers players between 2 and 7 symbols per reel and up to 117,649 ways to win on each spin.
Monopoly Megaways Slot Game Overview
The Monopoly Megaways slot game is based on the popular Monopoly board game. The reels are set in front of a green background with a city skyline. On the reels, you may find symbols representing game pieces from the board game, such as the dog, the car, the boat and the tophat.
This slot game is packed with features and extras. As you play, you may trigger the Free Spins feature, as well as Mr. Monopoly moving around the board with each base game win, which could see him land on certain spots and trigger modifiers.
The Monopoly Megaways slot has an above-average Return To Player (RTP) of 96.5%, and it is available to play here at Pay By Mobile Slots for stakes starting from £0.25.
How To Play Monopoly Megaways
To start playing Monopoly Megaways, players need to select their stake by clicking the left and right arrow buttons on the stake display. The stake value is shown in the stake display, and all payouts are multiplied by the chosen stake for each spin. The minimum bet is £0.20, and the maximum bet is £5.00.
Press the play button to start the spin at the displayed stake. The reels spin and come to a stop, revealing the result of the spin.
A win in Monopoly Megaways is determined by matching consecutive symbols from left to right, regardless of their height on the reels.
Features & Symbols
Base Game Monopoly Board
Monopoly Megaways incorporates a unique Base Game Monopoly Board feature, where Mr. Monopoly moves around the Monopoly Board every time a win lands. Landing on certain spaces on the board triggers exciting bonuses, such as:
- Landing on the GO space activates the next spin with the maximum number of Megaways: 117,649 ways to win.
- The first time a player lands on a TRAIN STATION, they become the owner of that station, and the next feature triggered awards an additional Free Spin.
- Landing on a UTILITY for the first time makes the player the owner, and the next feature triggered increases the win multiplier.
- If a player lands on COMMUNITY CHEST, a card sends them to a random PROPERTY on the board. The card may also award between 1 and 4 Houses for that PROPERTY.
- Landing on CHANCE also draws a card that can send the player to a random PROPERTY, award a spin with the maximum Megaways, or trigger a feature. If the card sends the player to a PROPERTY, it may also award between 1 and 4 Houses for that PROPERTY.
- Each time a player lands on a PROPERTY during their third reaction, a House is added to it. Additional reactions award even more Houses.
Free Spins Feature
If a fifth House is added to a PROPERTY or from a CHANCE card, the Free Spins feature is triggered. Players are awarded 8 Free Spins, and each additional House beyond the fifth and each owned TRAIN STATION awards extra Free Spins. Triggering the feature multiple times awards an additional 3 Free Spins for each subsequent trigger.
During the Free Spins feature, the Win Multiplier increases by one for each House on every PROPERTY landed on. The starting Win Multiplier is one and is further increased by one for each owned UTILITY. At the end of the Free Spins, players lose ownership of all TRAIN STATIONS and UTILITIES, but any Houses on unvisited PROPERTIES remain in place.
Paylines & Ways to Win
Monopoly Megaways offers up to a massive 117,649 ways to win on each spin due to the Megaways mechanic.
Instead of traditional paylines, this slot uses ways to win, and the number of ways to win can change with every spin. Each reel can hold between 2 and 7 symbols, where the number of symbols on the different reels can vary, and they can change with each spin. Hence, the different number of ways to win on each spin.
Winning combinations form if at least 3 symbols land on consecutive reels from left to right, starting from reel 1 (the leftmost reel).
Any winning symbols trigger a reaction, and those symbols are replaced by new symbols coming from above. The highest win per winning combination is paid, and all winning combinations are added together. For more detailed information on payouts, players can refer to the PAYS section of the game.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.