The Juiced DuoMax slot by Bulletproof Games invites players to a beachside bar with a tropical tiki theme. Featuring a 5x3 reel layout, high volatility, and a unique DuoMax mechanic, it offers a Happy Hour free spins feature, and cascading wins. The game's design and features set it apart from other tropical-themed slots.
About The Game
Juiced DuoMax is a 5 x 3 Video Slot with 20 fixed paylines and a Happy Hour Free Spins feature that pays both ways (left to right and right to left).
Each winning combination on all 20 paylines for each spin is paid to the winnings meter.
All symbols involved in the payline wins are removed from the game window leaving empty spaces in their place.
The symbols that are above the now empty spaces will drop to give a new complete game window.
If dropping these symbols creates any new wins on the paylines, then the process repeats, and line wins are paid and the symbols drop to fill in the new empty spaces.Once there are no new wins in the game window, the main game is complete.
Once the Happy Hour meter has met its target, the Happy Hour Free Spins are awarded.
The Happy Hour meter does not carry across stakes.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols and can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Juiced uses the DuoMax mechanic in the Happy Hour Free Spins. The Happy Hour uses two sets of reels, and each winning cascade increases a multiplier by a set amount on each set of reels individually. There are 4 multipliers in the Happy Hour, 2 for each set of reels, two for left to right paying wins and two for right to left paying wins.
Happy Hour Meter
The Happy Hour meter is represented in the Base Game with a cocktail glass. It shows the number of collections needed to trigger the Happy Hour feature from the base game as well as the current collection amount. Each cascade in the base game adds one collection point to the meter. Once the Happy Hour meter is filled it will trigger the feature during the same game cycle.
Once Happy Hour is played, then the Happy Hour state is reseeded to a new value between 5 and 10 inclusive. If the base game continues cascading wins after the Happy Hour target has been achieved, then these extra cascade counts will be added to the next current Happy Hour count along with the reseeded value.
To encourage new players to play the game, the Happy Hour state is seeded to 20 counts of 40 for each stake.
Free Spins (Happy Hour)
Free Spins are triggered by completing the Happy Hours collection trail in the base game. The number of Free Spins awarded will be 5. Free Spins are played with the same lines and bet as the activating spin. Free Spins uses 2 sets of reels both paying left to right and right to left. Free Spins uses the DuoMax mechanic to increase the multipliers for each cascade after a win.
The multipliers available in Happy Hour DuoMax are x1, x2, x4, x8, x12, x18, x25, x50, x75, x100, x200, x500, x1000 and x2000. If the player reaches the x2000 it will remain locked at this value for the remaining number of Free Spins during this game round. Achieving a 3 of a kind win or 4 of a kind win either left to right or right to left will move the appropriate multiplier up one level.
As 5 of a kind wins are both left to right and right to left then both multipliers for these reels will also be advanced by an addition one level. For example, if a single win contains a 5 of a kind win, as well as a 3 of a kind left to right win, then the left multiplier will increase by two steps, while the right multiplier will increase by one step.
How To Play
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
How To Calculate Payline Wins
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- 5 of a kind winning line pays both left to right and right to left, however, they are only paid once in this game.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Once the paylines are evaluated the winning symbols will disappear and the symbols above will fall down into place. If this creates any new payline wins the process is repeated.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
Click the options icon to show the options panel.
- Lobby – Takes the player back to the operator's lobby
- PayTable – Shows the game information (paytable, paylines, etc.)
- Rules – Shows this rule page
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Bet – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Full Screen – Toggle full screen mode.
- Sounds – Enable and disable sound.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of active lines.
- Change Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Win - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Return To Player
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 90.5%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.